I'm sitting in the Taipei airport waiting for the connection to SF, almost a 3 hour layover. I'm excited to finally be heading home. Of course, I miss my parents already and worry about them even though they drove me crazy the whole time I was with them.
The plane to Taipei was a small one, with my side of the plane having only two seats per row. Some lady got on and asked if we could switch seats. Fuck off! If I wanted a window seat I would have reserved one. She eventually moved to another row. I'm one of those travelers who upon sitting immediately shut out the people around me. I didn't bring headphones just for decoration. Leave me the fuck alone, I just want to get home. I don't give a shit about you or your family or whatever other bullshit you want to talk about.
Sorry about the rant.
So when I started Google here in Taipei, the page showed up in Chinese or is it Taiwanese...
The plane to Taipei was a small one, with my side of the plane having only two seats per row. Some lady got on and asked if we could switch seats. Fuck off! If I wanted a window seat I would have reserved one. She eventually moved to another row. I'm one of those travelers who upon sitting immediately shut out the people around me. I didn't bring headphones just for decoration. Leave me the fuck alone, I just want to get home. I don't give a shit about you or your family or whatever other bullshit you want to talk about.
Sorry about the rant.
So when I started Google here in Taipei, the page showed up in Chinese or is it Taiwanese...
No comments:
Post a Comment