Saturday, November 10, 2012

Dinner

We went to Psar Reathrey or night market to pick up some dinner. The traffic there and back was INSANE! Imagine LA traffic only worst. People, meaning cars, moped, tuk tuks, all just jam themselves forward not giving a hoot about anyone else. The mopeds will go on the shoulders and squeezed through any way they can.

On the way back, I saw one moped with a family of SEVEN on it. I couldn't believe it and was unfortunately too slow to capture the image on my iPhone. I was however am to snap a photo of a tuk tuk with 14 teenage girls on it. This is by the most passenger I've seen yet on a tuk tuk.

So what was for dinner? We picked up several things. I got one panko crusted shrimp, one egg roll, one spring roll, and a banh hoi which is a cold noodle dish. I spent about $2.60 on dinner. My parents got a bunch of other stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment