Well today is my last full day in Cambodia. We went and visited Alex's sister-in-law's bakery and ran some errands. For lunch we had KFC. Yup, fried chicken. I wanted to see how it compared to the stuff back home. The stuff here is basically the same price, so it's quite pricey compared to other food. It tasted alright, a little greasier than the chicken back home.
My flight takes off at 12:30 pm Tuesday and I land at 2:30 pm on Tuesday. Woohoo, 2 hour flight. I wish! I sent a few postcards out when I was in Siem Reap, I wonder if I'll get home before your postcard arrives.
Well, see everyone soon!
My flight takes off at 12:30 pm Tuesday and I land at 2:30 pm on Tuesday. Woohoo, 2 hour flight. I wish! I sent a few postcards out when I was in Siem Reap, I wonder if I'll get home before your postcard arrives.
Well, see everyone soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment