Saturday, November 10, 2012

Back to Phnom Penh

We left Kep this morning to drive back to Phnom Penh. On the way here we stopped at a zoo/wildlife park. The road to the park was full of people begging for money. It reminded me of a scene from a zombie movie. The park was boring, at least we could drive around and not have to get out of the car. On the way out we came upon some wild monkeys and of course we fed them. All we has was palm fruit, no bananas. It seems all we do is feed monkeys. We also found some on Kep yesterday too and gave them the fruit we had in the car.

After the zoo we stopped at another temple and when we pulled in it was another zombie movie. These children descended upon us trying to sell incense, flower and such and asking for money.

It's Saturday, late afternoon now, and I leave for the US on Tuesday. I'm excited to go back home soon. I miss everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment