All I seem to be doing is eating. I'm not on the right sleep cycle yet so I wake up in the middle of the night and I'm hungry.
We ran errands this morning and we rode around in the tuk-tuk and I actually really enjoy that. Tonight wass a repeat of last night since I didn't join in on the fun last night. We drove to Koch Pich which translate to island. It's a small island and most of it is an amusement park. It was so crowded there and getting there was insane. The roads are crowded day and night and the driving is INSANE here. It's really anything goes on the roads here. It's suprising that there are not more accidents.
After the drive around the island, we came back over to Phnom Penh and went to the Night Market. It's basically a flea market or bazaar. Lots of vendors and number of people. In the middle of the food vendor area, there are rugs everywhere, this is the dining area.
One of the cool thing that they have here are sugar cane vendors. They press the sugar cane and serve the juice as a drink and the cool part is that they recycle the pressed fiber into paper so nothing is wasted.
We ran errands this morning and we rode around in the tuk-tuk and I actually really enjoy that. Tonight wass a repeat of last night since I didn't join in on the fun last night. We drove to Koch Pich which translate to island. It's a small island and most of it is an amusement park. It was so crowded there and getting there was insane. The roads are crowded day and night and the driving is INSANE here. It's really anything goes on the roads here. It's suprising that there are not more accidents.
After the drive around the island, we came back over to Phnom Penh and went to the Night Market. It's basically a flea market or bazaar. Lots of vendors and number of people. In the middle of the food vendor area, there are rugs everywhere, this is the dining area.
One of the cool thing that they have here are sugar cane vendors. They press the sugar cane and serve the juice as a drink and the cool part is that they recycle the pressed fiber into paper so nothing is wasted.
No comments:
Post a Comment